Who are OneDayCourses.com?
Onedaycourses.com provide One Day Complementary Health & Personal Development Courses both online and at its purpose built learning centre situated in Drury Lane, Covent Garden, in the heart of London.
Onedaycourses.com has been established for more than 25 years as a learning centre and also has its own attached Complementary Health clinic There more than 8 experienced teachers, all of whom are qualified therapists in their own right.The learning centre is fully equipped with kitchen and bathroom facilities.
Onedaycourses.com has partnerships with many outside Voluntary Services – such as St Mungo’s and St John’s Hospice – and with The London Clinic, The Ritz Hotel and Claridges, London. Our courses are experienced and enjoyed by people of all different and backgrounds and walks of life.Every learner will receive a certificate in the subject learnt. Onedaycourses.com is an ITEC approved college
Why Would I Do A One Day Course?
- As I’m sure you are aware, there are many ways to meet new people, expand your social network, as well as learn a new skill that may interest you.
- At ONE DAY COURSES we provide a range of skills that allow you to meet likeminded people, building your social network, as well as being taught something new.
- We are located in a purpose built learning centre in Central London.
- Our learning centre is based in the world famous Covent Garden London. Famed for its wonderful vibrant atmosphere it also has great bars museums and plenty of theatres
- You can attend onedaycourses on your own or part of a group, maybe with friends or family. Doing a onedaycourse with friends and family is great way to bond and share a positive experience and spend a fun day together.
- Each course has an average of 12 attendees. Courses start at 10am and finish around 5pm. The course day is split into 2 halves. In the morning you will take part in a fun “getting to know you” exercise, where you get to learn about your fellow co-learners. You will also learn any relevant theory for the course you have chosen.
- After a 45 min lunch break, in the afternoon session, you will learn any practical aspects of the course. You will also have short tea breaks during the morning and afternoon sessions. At the end of the day you will receive a certificate, and be asked to fill out a feedback form.
- For those of you that are already therapists, you can use our onedaycourse to help gain CPD points to keep up membership with your professional body.
- Each course is taught by an experience tutor with years of practice in their field and a passion for their subject.
- Doing a one day course may inspire you to continue your learning by enrolling on the Level 3 Reflexology diploma at our sister college “the Central London of Reflexology”.
- You might decide to use your new skill doing volunteer work, of you might try out your new skill on your family and friends.
- The One Day Course experience starts from the time you book your course, as you are invited to become fans of our Facebook Community. This allows you to interact with other people who will be taking the same course as you, as well as being able to read blog content related to the course.
- The feature also allows you to remain in contact with the people you attend the course with which is a superb way to increase your social network with like-minded people.
- Basically, you become a lifelong member of the One Day Courses community.